Compilation error in Project template

• Hi, I'm a rookie at Korge.
    I've been using libgdx for 2 years to learn java and video game programming.
    Yesterday I saw korge and I wanted to try it.
    I installed the latest version of Intellij Idea community.
    I downloaded the project template and when I run it I get the error:

Couldn't load Klogger configuration LocalVfs[/home/xxx/xxx/korge/klogger.properties] : /home/xxx/xxx/korge/klogger.properties (No existe el fichero o el directorio)

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: XXX0 profile[1]: GL3bc -> profileImpl GL4bc !!! not mapped

What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks

• @jaustron klogger configuration is a warning. The other thing seems an error. Do you have the full stacktrace? Never heard about that error.

Do you have more context? Operating system, java version, graphic card, processor, memory eyc?

gradlew runJs works for you?

• I'm wrong too:

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007f1f26ae743a, pid=4429, tid=0x00007f1f26ccf700

JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_181-b13) (build 1.8.0_181-b13)

Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.181-b13 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)

Problematic frame:

C [ld-linux-x86-64.so.2+0x943a] check_match+0xa

My equipment is old: AMD Athlon(tm) 5350 APU with Radeon(tm) R3 8gb ddr3 ram

SO : Open Suse Leap 15.0

Java : HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.181-b13) for linux-amd64 JRE (1.8.0_181-b13), built on Jul 7 2018 00:56:38 by "java_re" with gcc 4.3.0 20080428 (Red Hat 4.3.0-8)

• @soywiz said in Compilation error in Project template:

@jaustron klogger configuration is a warning. The other thing seems an error. Do you have the full stacktrace? Never heard about that error.

I see. Sadly I don't have an AMD to try this out. But I will try to figure out what happened.
    If you can file an issue at github I would appreciate it, so I won't forget about this issue: https://github.com/korlibs/korge/issues

• One last question before putting the error in Github.
    My graph supports up to OpenGL 3.0.
    Can that be the problem?
    What hardware does Korge need to work?
    Greetings.

• @jaustron it is possible that Im requesting OpenGL 3.1, since that one is the version compatible with OpenGLES 2.0. But the features Im used are limited to simple vertex and fragment shaders which are likely to be supported by your gpu. But it is good to know. I still need a way to test it, but in the mean time I can check if there is something trivial to change there

• I am requesting the default opengl version (probably the highest), so theorically it should work :
    https://github.com/korlibs/korui/blob/master/korag-opengl/src/jvmMain/kotlin/com/soywiz/korag/GLExt.kt

Would be nice to know where happens the crash, maybe is somewhere else or related to other thing. Is it creating a thread dump you can open to gather more info?

• I am in contact with opensuse because the gpu is 4.5 (OpenGL) and the system treats it as if it were 3.0.

I hope this works for you, I'm still a bit of a rookie.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: XXX0 profile[1]: GL3bc -> profileImpl GL4bc !!! not mapped
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.computeProfileMap(GLProfile.java:2071)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.initProfilesForDeviceCritical(GLProfile.java:1954)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.initProfilesForDevice(GLProfile.java:1875)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.initProfilesForDefaultDevices(GLProfile.java:1842)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.access$000(GLProfile.java:80)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile$1.run(GLProfile.java:230)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.initSingleton(GLProfile.java:216)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.getProfileMap(GLProfile.java:2297)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.get(GLProfile.java:988)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.getDefault(GLProfile.java:722)
    at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.getDefault(GLProfile.java:733)
    at com.soywiz.korag.AGAwtBase.<init>(GLExt.kt:35)
    at com.soywiz.korag.AGAwt.<init>(GLExt.kt:62)
    at com.soywiz.korag.AGAwt.<init>(GLExt.kt:62)
    at com.soywiz.korgw.DefaultGameWindowJvmKt$DefaultGameWindow$1.<init>(DefaultGameWindowJvm.kt:29)
    at com.soywiz.korgw.DefaultGameWindowJvmKt.<clinit>(DefaultGameWindowJvm.kt:18)
    at com.soywiz.korge.Korge.KoruiWithLogger(Korge.kt:383)
    at com.soywiz.korge.Korge.invoke-MbqBwGI(Korge.kt:404)
    at com.soywiz.korge.Korge.invoke-MbqBwGI$default(Korge.kt:402)
    at MainKt.main(main.kt:12)
    at MainKt$$$main.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at kotlin.coroutines.intrinsics.IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$createCoroutineUnintercepted$$inlined$createCoroutineFromSuspendFunction$IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$1.invokeSuspend(IntrinsicsJvm.kt:199)
    at kotlin.coroutines.jvm.internal.BaseContinuationImpl.resumeWith(ContinuationImpl.kt:32)
    at kotlin.coroutines.ContinuationKt.startCoroutine(Continuation.kt:114)
    at kotlin.coroutines.jvm.internal.RunSuspendKt.runSuspend(RunSuspend.kt:19)
    at MainKt.main(main.kt)